The Samaritan Center at Mount Holly offers patients and families a soothing setting for short-term stays to control pain and symptoms requiring continuously supervised care.
Once pain and symptoms are under control, your loved one may return home under the routine level of hospice care.
- Comfort, support, dignity
- Short-term stays in a serene setting
- For severe pain and symptom relief
- 12 private rooms
- Convenient location within Virtua Memorial in Mount Holly
Samaritan Staff, Samaritan Services
The Center is staffed by Samaritan employees.
The Center's welcoming environment encourages families and friends to feel "at home" while spending quality time - whenever and for as long as they wish.
- Short stays requiring round-the-clock medical supervision
- Expert clinical team on site 24/7
- Home-like amenities for patients and families e.g. kitchen, family room, separate children’s area, 24-hour visitation with in-room sleeper chair for immediatefamily, pet visitation by appointment
- Provides services by Samaritan staff members and volunteers
- Features home-like decor including wall hangings donated by area quilters
- Encourages open visitation by family and friends and pet visits by appointment
- Includes free valet parking by Virtua Memorial
We encourage you to speak directly with our nurses about how we can help with your loved one's needs. Call us 24/7 at (800) 229-8183.
WHO PAYS FOR HOSPICE CARE
Hospice care is a benefit of Medicare, Medicaid, and the Veterans Administration. Most commercial insurance plans also cover hospice with applicable co-pays and deductibles. Samaritan staff will assist patients and families in understanding and securing eligible coverage and care options. Please call us with questions about your loved one's hospice care coverage.